Friday, December 25, 2009

Growing...

It's been an eventful past few days. My little guy seems to have grown up before my eyes. I wish I had taken some pictures today - he looked like such a guy with his flannel shirt over a t-shirt and sweats!

Pumpkin has begun to creep on his hands and knees and he can sit up on his own now as well. He started getting into a w-sitting position (my pediatric physical therapist hat screamed "NOOOOOOO" when I saw this) but couldn't really balance well there, thus we have no pictures since I was always trying to catch him before his head hit the hardwood. In the past week, he has learned to get in and out of sitting on his own (the "right" way), and just yesterday he pulled up to standing. Oh man!


He's a huge fan of eating, and now pounds his tray and yells if he is in his high chair and he doesn't see food forthcoming. He has tried string beans, green beans, banana, apples, pears, carrots, peas, avocado, cucumber, zucchini, and celery. I actually think he would eat anything we gave him!

He's got one little tooth fully in and at least one more on the way. He is not a very happy camper when he is teething, but you'd never know it from his huge grins! The telltale sign is the runny nose - clearly he is teething in all of these photos. He's just a super guy and I can't believe he isn't my tiny baby anymore.

No comments: