Monday, July 25, 2011

Oh Love!

There are so many small moments that I want to remember - I can sort of understand why people do the reality TV thing.  I'd love to have a camera crew around at all times to capture that one small moment that just makes your heart melt, or causes you to burst out laughing, or makes you realize how much your children have grown. 

This weekend, I pulled the little guy into bed with me when he woke up in the wee hours.  He (and his Bitty Baby of course) snuggled in between me and Honey, but he had no intention of going back to sleep.  He started talking, and at some point, he started pointing to my eyes and nose, and labeling everything.  We giggled back and forth for a while about how many eyes or noses we had, and just made goofy faces.  Then he said "I like yours eyes.  I like your nose.  Mama, I like yours everything." and gave me this big floppy grin.  Oh, the love.  Remind me to read this when he is 13...

No comments: